maandag 23 juli 2012

Stash 23-7-2012

Hello dear bloggers,

Last few day's I bought alot of polishes.
Total of 25!
And yesterday I cleaned up my box's, and sort the polishes on color and brand.
Also, I counted my nailpolishes again.
I have now a total number of 143!

Hep Hep Horay!

Ofcourse I have some photo's for you!

These polishes don't fit in the box's, they are to large.
Some brands in this box are, China Glaze, Easy Paris, Safari, P2, Astor, Stripers


This is Easy Paris. I never heard of this brand, and I didn't try it yet.
But I fell in love with the bottle! this is the front.

And this is the back!
Cute isn't it!

China Glaze! <3

And Safari!

One of the box's with only Catrice polishes.
And the nail art, manicure stuff.

Some Nailart stuff^^

The other box whit in there;
Essence, Max, Rimmel, Miss Sporty, Essie and P2

Essie Beach Bum Blu

Essence Twins!

So that was a little vieuw into my stash!
Next week we are going to Paris, so mabye there are polishes over there I want to buy!

Thanx for reading!






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten